Tuesday, April 27, 2010

music that's making me happy right now

Here's a short playlist of songs that I think are worth a listen.  It's a pretty random mix, but that's how I like it.

note:  The song links will take you to lala.com.  You have to register, but then you can listen to the songs for free.  I love this site!  This is where I buy all my music.  It's usually cheaper than iTunes and is easily converted for iTunes.  Plus, you can preview the ENTIRE song instead of just a clip.



Poison & Wine


artist:  The Civil Wars
album:  Poison & Wine - single (2009)



Song in my Head


artist:  Sherwood
album:  A Different Light (2007)



Little Wonders


artist:  Rob Thomas
album:  Little Wonders - single (2007)


Breakeven


artist:  The Script
album:  The Script (2008)



Almost Perfect


artist:  Ingram Hill
album:  June's Picture Show (2004)



Daylight


artist:  Matt & Kim
album:  Daylight - single (2009)


Bulletproof


artist:  La Roux
album:  La Roux (2009)


Toes


artist: Zac Brown Band
album:  The Foundation (2008)


Paperthin Hymn
Stationary Stationery


artist:  Anberlin
album:  Never Take Friendship Personal (2005)


Any other suggestions for me??

No comments: